Expendable Teens

"$#!*"

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Expendable Teen tit-an-@$$

hey, Athena here...

We just did a killer show in Fort Wayne IN last night at the Sunset Hall. We left quite an impression there. At least, I did, when I left a Doc Martin boot sole imprint on a guy's face. He grabbed my boob when I dove into the crowd during Flip's solo on Moldy Mommy Mummy.

After a few shots of Jager, I scribbled down some lyrics:


Put your paws on me, your knees will buckle
Now your tooth's stuck in my knuckle
That's what you get when you cop a feel
An authograph from Doc Martin's heel

Flip and I are going to flesh out the rhythm of it, and Scuz says it's my song to sing.

That's GRRRL POWER, baby!


















Lyrics © 2006 Expendable Teens
(Lou made me write this!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home